Monday, October 23, 2006

Back in a week...

I've had trouble finding a place to publish my most recent article. It would appear that even the so-called 'alternative' press is afraid of rocking the boat too hard.

The 'round up' will be on hold for a few days (maybe a week) while I work on some new ideas.

I realize much of the information in my articles is lengthy and hard to digest. But if I convert it into a video and slap it on YouTube, maybe the information will start getting the attention it deserves. I have some 'skills' (as Napoleon Dynamite would call them) in music and video production, so I figure what the hell, it is worth a shot.

Keep posted for the new article and the accompanying video. I hope to have the prior published (although I don't know where) by the beginning of next week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home